Mercedes Benz NTG 5*2/5s2 Southeast Asia V9 2020 navigation map update + activation code (PIN)
Version / Year : V9 2020 This is latest update
Release Date: 06.03.2020
Maps: Southeast Asia
Purchase content: Maps + activation code (PIN)
Note 1: With these update you can update the current maps, enable navigation in your car.
Note 2: This is a digital product. Maps and activation code (PIN) will be sent to you within a maximum of 24 hours.
Please include your VIN in the order notes. The activation code (PIN) is tied to the VIN of the car and to the specific version of the card. Please make sure you provide us with the correct vehicle VIN.
- Model series AMG GT C190 (03/15- )
- Model series C-Class A205 (09/16- )
- Model series C-Class C205 (12/15- )
- Model series C-Class S205 (09/14- )
- Model series C-Class V205 (09/14- )
- Model series C-Class W205 (03/14- )
- Model series GLC C253 (09/16- )
- Model series GLC X253 (09/15- )
- Model series S-Class A217 (04/16- )
- Model series S-Class V222 (07/13-06/17)
- Model series S-Class W222 (07/13-06/17)
- Model series S-Class X222 (02/15-06/17)
- Model series V-Class model series 447 (05/14- )
- Model series X-Class BR470 (11/17- )
When purchasing our Mercedes Benz navigation map update product, it is important to include your full 17 digits VIN in the NOTES section during checkout. This will allow us to provide you with a PIN code that is specific to your vehicle and map version. Rather than shipping a USB stick, we will send you a text code, map link, and instructions via e-mail.
Please note that this product is intended for customers who have experience with downloading files, extracting archives, and formatting USB sticks or SD cards. If you do not have the necessary knowledge, we recommend seeking assistance from a Mercedes Benz dealer, although the price will be significantly higher than purchasing from us. It is important to note that we cannot be held responsible for any issues that may arise during the installation process.
Furthermore, it is important to ensure that your car’s navigation unit is fully functional and in good working condition before purchasing our product. Our update is not suitable for units that are broken, greyed out, or retrofit navigation unit.
If you wish to update maps for a different region from your car’s current location, you will need to change the region. In some cases, you may be able to do this yourself through the engineering menu of the head unit. However, please note that the procedure to change regions is not included in the price, and we do not offer this service.
Lastly, once a PIN code is generated for your specific vehicle, there are no returns or refunds available for this product. It is important to make sure that you have the correct information and have carefully read and understood these instructions before making your purchase.
To update your car’s navigation system, you’ll need a few things: a laptop, a 64GB USB stick or SD card, and the map files, which will be sent to you via e-mail after payment. Once you have everything ready, follow these steps:
- Format your USB stick to NTFS.
- Download the map files to your laptop and unzip them to your empty USB stick, making sure not to create any folders (save to the root).
- Insert the USB stick or SD card into a free slot in the car.
- The navi map update will automatically launch.
- You’ll be prompted to enter the Map Pin Code on your car’s screen.
- After entering the code, the map installation process will begin and take approximately 1-2 hours to complete.
If the installation process doesn’t start automatically, try using another USB slot or redo all the steps from the beginning.
If Your Car Model Is Not Supported Or You Don’t Know Which NTG Command System Your Car Has Please Contact Us, So We Can Help You.
There are no reviews yet.