Mazda Connect Firmware Update 74.00.324 ADR – This is the latest available firmware as of today.
- Apple Carplay and Android Auto support
- Bugs Fixes
- You can use this firmware with Mazda vehicles from North America or Japan to access all ADR 4A languages and features for ADR 4A cars.
For more info:
Region ADR 4A – Australia, Christmas Island, Fiji, Indonesia, Kangaroo Island, Malaysia, M-East, New Zealand, Oceania, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi, Singapore, South Africa/Africa, South America (Most of), Asia (Not Japan or China), Tasmania, Thailand.
You can use this firmware with Mazda vehicles from North America or Japan to access all ADR 4A languages and features for ADR 4A cars.
Mazda 2 2014-2023
Mazda 3 2014-2018
Mazda 6 2015-2023
Mazda Mx-5 2014-2023
Mazda Cx-3 2014-2023
Mazda Cx-5 2015-2023*
Mazda Cx-9 2015-2023*
* Not for Mazda Connect System 2 with 10,25 inches / 26 cm display. Only for Mazda Connect 1 gen.
If you don’t know what is Mazda connect and Mazda connect 2 – this firmware is only for cars with a main menu on the screen that looks exactly like the one in the photo above.
The following symptoms can be improved by the latest software (Ver. 74.00.311). Improved symptoms depend on current software versions.
- Temperature warnings frequently appear on the central display.
- The time displayed on the central display may be inaccurate.
- The traffic sign recognition (TSR) system may display incorrect speed limits.
- When using CarPlayTM, sound may not come from the driver’s side speaker.
- [Mazda6 (VIN 600001-TBD)] The central display switches to a black screen because the display turns off. (Further refinement)
- The CMU® update package includes an update package for Gracenote.
- With improved software, the “System Update” menu on the display shows “Update Package” instead of “Reinstallation Package.” “Security Package” has been removed.
- The brand icon on the CarPlay screen has been updated thanks to improved software.
- Thanks to better software, the font and layout of texts such as i-stop, i-ELOOP, and average fuel consumption have been improved.
- A white spot appears on the status bar on the main screen.
- [MX-5 RF] During a Bluetooth call, the person on the other end hears a strange, echoing voice.
- [Mazda6 (VIN 600001-TBD)] The central display switches to a black screen because the display turns off.
- In the LAS and LDWS settings menu, “Rumble” is displayed as “Rumbl.”
- The display off setting is not saved when the ignition switch is turned off and on before the CMU goes into sleep mode.
- When a certain language that uses Cyrillic is selected and USB is selected as the audio source, the index list for the song or artist screen displays the wrong symbol for “b.”
- When playing audio files on USB flash drives, the start of playback may take too long.
- When the radio is selected as the audio source and a Bluetooth call ends, the radio plays for a very short period of time, even if it is turned off.
- After starting the engine, the navigation screen hangs in the loading state.
- When USB is selected as the audio source, if you switch to reverse gear to display the rear monitor during data transfer from the USB device, switching to drive mode moves the screen to the main screen instead of the USB audio screen.
- When using 19Q2 or older map data, the voice message for the speed camera may not sound in certain locations. (Thanks to improved software, customers need to update their map data to a newer version.)
- If the performer is selected using a voice command for USB audio, the wrong performer album may be selected.
- After parking, the current location on the navigation screen may not change until the ignition is turned off and on again.
- [Android Auto used in southern latitude or western longitude] When ACC is on or the engine is running in an area where GPS signal is not available, such as navigation, weather forecast, etc., the current location displayed may be incorrect. When GPS signal becomes available, the correct current location will appear. (Except for CarPlay)
This is a digital product. The firmware and instructions will be sent to the email address you provided in your order within a maximum of 24 hours.
You should receive the first email as a confirmation of your order and the second email with a link to the firmware and instructions.
If you haven’t received the email, please check your spam folder and mark our emails as not spam.