Mazda SD card with maps of Australia / New Zealand BPD966EZ1D | Navigation Map Update | GPS Navigation System
Part Number: BPD966EZ1D / BPD9 66 EZ1D / BPD9-66-EZ1D
SD card map data: 2019
Downloadable map data: 2023 + 3 years of free updates
Maps: Australia / New Zealand
Compatible with any Mazda with Mazda Connect 1 system***
Mazda 2 2014-2023
Mazda 3 2014-2018
Mazda 6 2015-2023
Mazda Mx-5 2014-2023
Mazda Cx-3 2014-2023
Mazda Cx-5 2015-2023* (works only with 7.5-8.5 inches display with Mazda Connect System / main menu on photo above)
Mazda Cx-9 2015-2023* (works only with 7.5-8.5 inches display with Mazda Connect System / main menu on photo above)
*Not compatible with the following vehicles:
· Mazda CX-5 (Mazda Connect System 2 with 10,25 inches / 26 cm display)
· Mazda CX-9 (Mazda Connect System 2 with 10,25 inches / 26 cm display)
**Compatible with Mazda vehicles imported from Japan.
***If your Mazda is imported from Japan and your firmware has *JP* letters at the end – you need to install the firmware for your region first. Otherwise, the navigation will not start.
SD Card – your SD card will be shipped to you via the DHL post / Netherlands post / DPD or other postal service . Once you receive the card, simply insert it into your vehicle to access the navigation.
Downloadable files are available and include the latest guaranteed map versions from Mazda Toolbox, along with three years of free updates. To make a purchase, a VIN is required. All data will be locked using the VIN specified by the buyer during ordering, which means the card will only work in the car associated with the VIN provided in the order notes. This is a digital product, and within a maximum of 24 hours, the car will have a working navigation system with the latest map data.
- If you already have a SD card and your 3 years of free updates have expired. This option guarantees you will receive new 3 years of free updates. (Please note that you will need to upload License folder from your current SD card using this form)
- If you have a SD card but it is banned and cannot be updated. This option guarantees you will receive new 3 years of free updates. (Please note that you will need to upload License folder from your current SD card using this form)
- If you have never used a SD card with navigation in your car, or if you are the second owner and are unsure whether a SD card was used in your car. This option guarantees you will receive the latest available maps and 3 years of free updates. (Provide your VIN code in order notes)
If you are unsure which system is installed in your Mazda or how to distinguish between Mazda Connect 1 and Mazda Connect 2, here is the easiest way:
If the main menu on your head unit looks like this, it is Mazda Connect 1
If it looks like this, it is Mazda Connect 2
BPD966EZ1 / BPD966EZ1A / BPD966EZ1B / BPD966EZ1D
Mazda’s fully integrated Navigation SD card works seamlessly with your Mazda Connect system. Bringing you maps, directions and more – all displayed on your car’s touch screen. Supports ZIP code / Post code, Address, Coordinates. Driver Alerts, Active Speed, Current Speed & Estimated Arrival Time. Intelligent Route Planning. Fast and Accurate GPS Tracking. SD card is unused and guaranteed to work. User Manual Click Here
I have no idea why the original system failed and why Mazda dealership were demanding so much money to fix. Very disappointed with the dealership and I shall be giving them a blast.
David was extremely helpful when I had questions about the set up.
My Mazdas firmware had to be updated to ensure it worked correctly; the firmware update is also available on the store.
Took just over a month to deliver the card to NZ.