Mazda SD card with maps of Europe / Turkey DN4J66EZ1B | Navigation Map Update | GPS Navigation System
Part Number: DN4J66EZ1B
Maps: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Northern Ireland, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Poland, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Former , Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Sweden, Turkey, Vatican City, Ukraine
- SD card – a physical SD card that will be shipped to you via the DHL postal service.
- Downloadable files. Guaranteed latest maps from Mazda toolbox + 3 years of free updates. VIN required. All data will be locked using the VIN that the buyer will indicate when ordering. This means that the card will only work in the car, the VIN code that you specify in the order notes. This is digital product. Maximum of 24 hours and your car has a working navigation with the latest map data. (If you have already used navigation in your Mazda and your free 3 years of updates are over you will also need to upload files from your current SD card using this form)
Supported languages: English, French, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Espanol, Netherlands, Dansk, Russian, Svenska, Suomi, Norsk, Cestina, Slovensky, Magyar, Turk?e, Polski, Eesti, Latviesu valoda, Lietuviu, Greece, Hrvatski, Bulgarian, Romana, Srpski, Hebrew, Ukranian.
Mazda’s fully integrated Navigation SD card works seamlessly with your Mazda Connect system. Bringing you maps, directions and more – all displayed on your car’s touch screen. Supports ZIP code / Post code, Address, Coordinates. Driver Alerts, Active Speed, Current Speed & Estimated Arrival Time. Intelligent Route Planning. Fast and Accurate GPS Tracking. SD card is unused and guaranteed to work. User Manual Click Here
Compatible with any Mazda with Mazda Connect 2 system.
· Mazda CX-5 (since 09/2020) with 10,25 inches / 26 cm display.
· Mazda MX-30 (since 06/2020) with 8,8 inches / 22,30 cm display.
· Mazda 3 2022 + (from VIN JM*BP******300001 +)
· Mazda CX-30 2022 + (from VIN JM*DM****300001 +)