Mazda Connect Update Firmware 7000C0A-EU03_10028 Europe
Compatible with any Mazda with Mazda Connect 2 system.
· Mazda CX-5 (since 09/2020) with 10,25 inches / 26 cm display.
CMU_7000C0A-EU03_10028.kwi for Mazda 2020-2022 CX-5 (KF) WITH 10.25 INCH CENTER DISPLAY
EUROPE – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican.
* Bugs Fixes
• When an artist or an album title is selected using voice command, no track may be played.
• When “Call Time Signal” is talked using voice command, Bluetooth® connection may be disconnected and the screen may freeze on communication to the time signal.
• Voice command may not be recognized.
• While multiple USB devices are connected, track selection using voice command may result in the error message “Too many tracks. This function is not available”.
• While adjusting Fader/Balance, if the volume knob is pressed and held to turn the power off, next time the power is turned on, the lines showing current setting for Fader/Balance may not appear.
• If the main power is turned off and then on quickly, while a Bluetooth 1 / 4 ® device is connected, Bluetooth® connection may not be resumed.
• After changing the distance unit in the system setting display, the energy efficiency unit in the EcoEnergyManagement screen may not change.
• After updating the emergency call unit (TCU in MDARS) software, DTC for disconnection of the mic may be stored in the CMU.
• After particular operations, the parking sensor screen may freeze.
• The 360° view monitor screen may be overlaid with the home screen.
• Language selection may fail to change.
• Warning message may appear leading to a reboot.
•While playing audio tracks using Android AutoTM and displaying the map using Android AutoTM, turning the main power off may lead to a reboot.
• Android AutoTM may fail to connect.
• While using Android AutoTM, turning the main power off may lead to the display to keep turning on.
• After connecting a device to use Apple CarPlayTM, turning the main power on may lead to a reboot.
• [Dutch] Improper spelling for “Gemiddelde efficiëntie”.
• [German] Improper translation for “Fahrersitztemperatur”.