Mazda Connect Update Firmware CMU_7000C0A-EU02_11030 Europe
Compatible with any Mazda with Mazda Connect 2 system.
· Mazda MX-30 2020-2023
CMU_7000C0A-EU01_11000.kwi for Mazda 3 2019-2022 / Mazda CX-30 2020-2022 here
CMU_7000C0A-EU03_10028.kwi for Mazda 2020-2022 CX-5 (KF) WITH 10.25 INCH CENTER DISPLAY here
Note: This is a digital product. The firmware and instruction will be sent to email you specified in the order within a maximum of 24 hours.
EUROPE – Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican.
* Bugs Fixes
• If another incoming call comes in immediately after the hands-free call is ended, it is automatically accepted.
• It takes time to establish Bluetooth® connection.
• When using navigation with heading up mode, the vehicle icon may rotate instead of the map.
• When operating audio source screen, the system may reboot.
• If another incoming call comes in while ending a hands-free call, it is automatically accepted.
• While playing audio tracks using CarPlay, it may stop playing.
• While playing audio tracks using CarPlay, it may mute the volume.
• The system may reboot.
• Beep sounds after every couple of minutes.
• Language setting may not be accepted correctly.
• Traffic Sign Recognition system (TSR) may not show correct speed limit.
• While playing audio tracks using CarPlay, when refusing the incoming call, screen shows “Phone in use” message and it stops playing audio tracks.
• Screen freezes and goes to white screen, then the system reboots.
• Steering switches and commander switch cannot control the audio system.
• DTC U3000:49 is stored which may be accompanied with following symptoms.
– No sound comes out from the speakers.
– Audio source selection is unavailable.
• The device name may not appear when connected using CarPlay.
• After installing an accessory device, DTC U2301:56 may be stored.
• The system may repeat rebooting right after starting. Removing navigation SD card stops rebooting.
• When playing music using an USB connected iPhone, album artwork may not appear.
• After updating the emergency call unit (TCU in MDARS) software, DTC U2142:00 (communication error with microphone) may be stored.
• Android AutoTM may not appear on the entertainment screen.
• When using CarPlay, the screen may turn black.
• When a Bluetooth® device is disconnected, the screen may freeze.
• When a destination is sent from MyMazda application, the destination may not be registered.
• When the system reboots, registered information for a paired Bluetooth® device may be lost.
• When the gear is shifted from reverse position to parking position, the center display may turn black.
• When listening to the radio, steering switch operation for auto-tuning may erase the banner.
1 review for Mazda Connect 2 Update Firmware 11030 EU