70.00.335 North America
* Bugs Fixes
* Apple Carplay and Android Auto support
• In the CMU update package, the latest Gracenote® database has been included.
• The System Update screen menu shows “Update package” instead of “Reinstallation Package”. The Fail-Safe Package” has been removed.
• The brand icon on CarPlay screen has been updated.
• Font and location of texts like i-stop, i-ELOOP and average data on Fuel Economy Monitor screen have been improved.
• When using SiriusXM Travel Link, block letters of direction are greyed out on the Fuel Prices and Parking screens.
• On the Home screen, white stains appear in the status bar. • [MX-5 RF] When talking on BT hands-free, the person on the other end hears strange voices (like an echo).
• [Mazda6 (US 2018-2019MY) (Mexico 2019-2020MY)] Center display turns to a black screen because the back light of the display turns off.
• In LAS and LDWS setting menu, “Rumble” appears as “Rumbl.”. • The Display OFF setting is not kept when the ignition is turned off and on before the CMU goes into sleep mode. • When using SiriusXM Travel Link, the subscription status for each service should appear (subscription Information screen has been added).
• When using SiriusXM Travel Link, the business hours should appear for parking lots (business hours screen has been added).
• If a “subscription suspended” event occurs when listening to Sirius XM, an incorrect dialogue screen appears instead of changing the channel to Ch 1.
• When radio is selected for audio source and a hands free call is finished, the radio sounds for a very short period of time even when it is muted.
• After engine start, the screen freezes at the loading status.
• If the gear is shifted to reverse to display the rear-view monitor while loading data from a USB device (when USB is selected for audio source), the screen changes to the Home screen instead of the USB audio screen when shifting to drive or a forward gear.
• When an artist is selected using voice command for USB audio, the wrong artist’s album may be selected.
• After parking, the current location on the navigation screen may not move until turning the ignition off and on.
• [Android Auto used at the south latitude or the west longitude (CarPlay is not applicable)] When ACC is on or engine is running in a location where the GPS signal is unavailable, a wrong current location (Ex. China) appears on applications such as navigation, weather forecast etc. When the GPS signal becomes available, the correct current location appears.
Compatibile with any Mazda with Mazda Connect system.
Mazda 2 2014-2019
Mazda 3 2014-2018
Mazda 6 2015-2019
Mazda Mx-5 2014-2019
Mazda Cx-3 2014-2019
Mazda Cx-5 2015-2019
Mazda Cx-9 2015-2019